Monday, February 26, 2007

Anybody Out There???

OK...I know you've been visiting...but you are not leaving comments:) Time for you to step outside of your comfort zone and add a comment or two. I've been hoping to post the projects I'm turning in to Stampin' Up for the big competition, but I just reread the rules, and I'm not allowed to! I will be taking pictures, so come to my next class, and I'll show you how great these things are turning out.

Here is a question to spark your comments....What type of class would you like to attend?? I know everybody loves Stamp-a-Stacks...but what about a beginner scrapbook class, or a class that focuses on techniques. The technique classes that I've heard about even include a 6x6 page that holds the directions and a sample so that you can create your own technique scrapbook. Would that interest you?? Please post your ideas and let me know what you are interested in.

I'd better get back to my secret projects!!!
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

julie said...

Hi Rachel,
Just wanted to post a quick message for you. I'm not stamping yet, but I appreciate the updates and info. Maybe I'll be ready to get started when summer rolls around...
Happy stamping!

Rachel said...

Hi Julie:)
I'm glad you stopped by to say hi! You're my first post-er...thanks:) It is hard to make time for fun, but the payoff is worth the trouble:) I'm always in a better mood if I have made some cute project that I know will mean a lot to whoever I give it to. (Or just keep if I can't bear to give it away!) Come join me when you can!!