Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mission Accomplished

Hey...long time no post:) I finally finished my projects for the Stampin' Up competition!!! My box arrived in Utah this morning (a day before the deadline!!!). I'm happy to have achieved my goal of completion, but now I'm really nervous about all the Stampin' Up people judging my projects! I wish I could get a report card or something to tell me what the judges thought of what I sent, but unless I win, I won't hear anything. I just had to share my news with all of you! (Not many people would understand what a big deal this is.)

I'm planning some fun classes for April and May. I hope to see you all soon:) Let me know if there's something you'd like to learn. I'm always open to suggestions.

Rachel

PS I've been cleaning out my stamp area, so I've got lots more stamps that need a new home. I'll be sure to have them out at my next class.

No comments: