Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stampin' Up News

My life is finally getting back to normal after Aaron's stage debut. So, I thought I'd catch you up on what's going on with Stampin' Up. (I was hoping to upload some ideas for you, but my photo program is not cooperating).

Upcoming class:
Saturday, December 8th from 1pm - 3pm
Mini Stamp Camp: (3 cool projects that would make great gifts) - Stamping on candles and tiles have been requested. The third project is still in the planning stages.
My House (call/email for directions)
Class fee: $10
RSVP by Sunday, December 2nd.

New Catalog:
Stampin' Up is getting ready to launch the next new Idea Book and Catalog. I have decided that because I have such great customers, I'm going to give you the new catalog for free!! Let me know if you're interested in getting your free catalog and I'll reserve one for you.

December 1st I'll be emailing out the new retirement list. Be sure you get whatever you can't live without before it's too late!

OK...here's your stamping tip of the day...Many of you have asked were I come up with my card and scrapbook page ideas. The secret is...www.splitcoaststampers.com. I used to use another website that was only for demonstrators, but anymore, SCS is the way to go. There are tons of galleries of cards and scrapbook pages listed by stamp set names. You can also search by topics.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: